Product & Sizing
Great question! You can find all the sizes here:
We are so sorry about this! Polarized lenses have an additional anti-reflective coating of film on them that help make your vision more comfortable by reducing reflected light such as glares you get from the sun. It blocks horizontal light waves. Looking at LCD screens, phones, computers and car dash screens can all be corrupted while wearing polarized sunglasses.
If it doesn't work. You can return them with your 60 days return service. Please log onto https://torege.returnscenter.com/
Just enter the email you used to place your order, and click, "Find your order"
-From there, we'll shoot you an email to initiate the process.
-We'll ask you a few questions about why you are exchanging the item.
-Then we'll issue you a return label.
-Once you finish the steps on your end, you are immediately issued a store credit, feel free to shop with that!
Want to keep your precious cargo in pristine condition? Here are a few simple steps to follow to ensure they look brand spanking new each and everytime you wear them!
- Before cleaning your lenses, double check that no dirt, sand or other debris is present.
- If dirt or sand is on your lenses, blow the particles off as best as you can before cleaning.- Gently rinse your Torege with tap water that is not too hot, especially after taking a dip in the pool or in the sea.
- Next take the microfiber wipe or cinch pouch included in your purchase or any soft cloth available to you and wipe your lens with low - medium pressure.
- Repeat this step as needed to clean your lenses. - If needed, a tiny amount of standard dish soap can be applied to the lenses to help clean tougher stains and blemishes, but please ensure that you have completely removed all soap residue before drying.
- Avoid storing your Torege in extreme conditions.
- Avoid storing your Torege in your vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Clean your Torege before storing or putting them away.
- Always rinse your Torege with tap water after taking a dip in the pool or in the sea.
- Periodically wipe away sweat, oil and other residue that may transfer onto the frame to keep the your sunnies fresh.
- Wash your cinch bag periodically to help keep it clean and debris free.
- Use any paper products or other abrasive materials on the lenses.
- Store or place your sunglasses in high heat situations.
- Use glass cleaners as they may damage the lens coating.
- Place your Torege face down.
- Store your Torege with sharp or blunt objects that may result in damage to the lens or frame.
- Expose your Torege to extreme heat, strong detergents or other chemicals.
- Allow salt water and chlorine to sit on your lenses for too long without rinsing and cleaning them. Salt water and chlorine can eat away at the lens coating.
We currently don't have prescription sunglasses.
Polarized lenses have an additional anti-reflective coating of film on them that help make your vision more comfortable by reducing reflected light such as glares you get from the sun. Someone way smarter than us could probably explain how, but Polarized lenses help eliminate reflections on the water, snow, pavement, car hoods, you name it.
Does that mean my eyes are shot if I don't get polarized shades?
No! Majority of our shades come with UV400 protection. UV 400 is the highest level of protection your sunglasses lenses can have. They are able to block 99-100% of harmful rays from the sun to keep your eyes safe. Our Wire Frame collection comes with UV300+ protection.