Smart glasses are wearable computer glasses that add information alongside or to what the wearer sees. Like other computers, smart glasses can collect information from internal or external sensors. They can monitor or extract data from other devices or computers. These gadgets can also support wireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Internet and GPS. Some models of smart glasses also have the function of fully tracking the life expectancy and activity of a person.
Smart glasses except for the processor, speaker, microphone, sensor, battery, and camera, have lenses that serve as a screen for viewing information. And most importantly, any action can be done without hands – take a picture, answer a call, start a video.
- The device responds to sounds and gestures;
- There is a touchpad on the arm of the glasses;
- the user sees the picture thanks to a miniature screen;
- compatible with smartphones.
The use of "smart" glasses — what are they for?
- Manufacturers of smart glasses are doing everything to make their devices convenient and useful for consumers. Such gadgets can be useful both in everyday life, for example, during the preparation of an original dish according to a recipe that can be viewed directly from the glasses screen, and for athletes who have real-time information about heart rate, running speed, etc.
- In addition to athletes, smart glasses have already been highly appreciated by business representatives, managers who are in urgent need of a convenient and fast way of communicating, receiving, and transmitting relevant information.
Last year we also created "Torege Smart Glasses" with a "Stay free" slogan. Why such a slogan? Just because they provide absolute freedom and with them, you will able to:
- Play sports with music and switch it with 1 press
- Answer an unexpected call with one tap without pulling your phone out of your pocket
- The eyewear is extremely lightweight. It is approximately equal to the weight of 10 sheets of A4 paper, and the overall frame is 45 grams.
- Have a Long Battery life with 180 Mah charging case battery
The detailed information you can find here.https://www.torege.com/collections/smart-glasses?_pos=1&_psq=smart&_ss=e&_v=1.0
Smart glasses are in demand more and more every year and are already a must-have product. Do not put off their purchase, touch the future now on our website.