Want to keep your precious cargo in pristine condition? Here are a few simple steps to follow to ensure they look brand spanking new each and everytime you wear them!
- Before cleaning your lenses, double check that no dirt, sand or other debris is present.
- If dirt or sand is on your lenses, blow the particles off as best as you can before cleaning.- Gently rinse your Torege with tap water that is not too hot, especially after taking a dip in the pool or in the sea.
- Next take the microfiber wipe or cinch pouch included in your purchase or any soft cloth available to you and wipe your lens with low - medium pressure.
- Repeat this step as needed to clean your lenses. - If needed, a tiny amount of standard dish soap can be applied to the lenses to help clean tougher stains and blemishes, but please ensure that you have completely removed all soap residue before drying.
- Avoid storing your Torege in extreme conditions.
- Avoid storing your Torege in your vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Clean your Torege before storing or putting them away.
- Always rinse your Torege with tap water after taking a dip in the pool or in the sea.
- Periodically wipe away sweat, oil and other residue that may transfer onto the frame to keep the your sunnies fresh.
- Wash your cinch bag periodically to help keep it clean and debris free.
- Use any paper products or other abrasive materials on the lenses.
- Store or place your sunglasses in high heat situations.
- Use glass cleaners as they may damage the lens coating.
- Place your Torege face down.
- Store your Torege with sharp or blunt objects that may result in damage to the lens or frame.
- Expose your Torege to extreme heat, strong detergents or other chemicals.
- Allow salt water and chlorine to sit on your lenses for too long without rinsing and cleaning them. Salt water and chlorine can eat away at the lens coating.