What are polarized lenses?
During any outdoor activities including fishing polarized sunglasses is “a must”. If you’re wondering what does the polarized lenses do, here’s are some tips for you.
Polarized lenses reduce glare and enhance clarity while protecting your eyes. Therefore polarized sunglasses are more suitable in high-glare environments like water and snow. People tend to think that all polarized sunglasses have UV protection. However, not all polarized sunglasses have UV protection.
How do I recognize Polarized lenses?
There are several ways to check if your Torege sunglasses are polarized.
- You can simply look at reflective surfaces such as water or snow. You should be able to see without distraction with increased clarity.
- Polarized sunglasses normally have testing cards provided in the package. You can look through your lenses at testing cards and rotate your glasses. If the lens is polarized it will turn darker.
- If you don’t have testing cards or reflective surfaces to test your lens. You can look at your phone or computer display and rotate it. The lens color should turn darker.
Advantages of polarized lenses
- Provides clearer vision
- Increase contrast
- Reduce glare and reflection
- Reduce eyestrain
Don'ts when using polarized sunglasses
- Don’t wear polarized sunglasses in low light condition
- Don’t look at LCDs while wearing polarized sunglasses
Why you should choose Torege Polarized Sunglasses?
- All Torege Polarized Lenses have UV protection
- Torege has photochromic polarized sunglasses.
- All Torege Polarized sunglasses have scratch-resistant and impact-resistant coating
- All Torege Polarized sunglasses have water-proof feature.