The American Association for the Prevention of Blindness of the Eyes has counted a data that there are more than 40,000 eye injuries related to sports every year. This amount of data is huge. In fact, as long as you choose a pair of sports glasses that suit you, more than 90% of such accidents can be avoided.
1.Sports glasses shape
The styles of glasses that everyone likes are different. Of course, different face types have different requirements for different shapes of frames. Remember the first principle of choosing glasses:The round face is suitable for square glasses and the square face is suitable for elliptical glasses.
Choose a soft, elastic, impact-resistant frame to ensure your face is not damaged during exercise. It is best to choose a frame that fits snugly against the edge of the lens to prevent strong winds from irritating the eye during fast motion.
3.Focus on lens color function
Different lenses have different filtering effects on light, and the suitable sports environment is different. It is best to choose anti-UVA and UVB anti-radiation glasses. In terms of color, dark lenses are better than light-colored lenses, which can effectively block ultraviolet rays and increase UV index. Give everyone some color references:
(1) The gray piece belongs to the neutral color system: the gray lens can be balancedly absorbed by any chromatogram, so the viewing scene will only be darkened, but there will be no obvious color difference, which is relatively true.
(2) The brown lens filters out a large amount of blue light, which can improve the visual contrast and sharpness, and is suitable for wearing in the case of serious air pollution or fog.
(3) The green lens absorbs light while maximizing the green light reaching the eye. It is suitable for people who are tired of eyes and makes you feel comfortable.
(4) The blue-gray lens is similar to the gray lens, and belongs to the neutral lens, but the color is deeper and the visible light absorption rate is higher.
(5) The surface of the mercury lens is made of a high-density mirror coating. Such lenses are more absorbed into the visible light and are suitable for outdoor sports.
(6) The yellow lens is strictly not a sunglass lens because it hardly reduces visible light, but in foggy and dusk, the yellow lens can improve the contrast and provide more accurate video, so it is also called night vision goggles. Some young people wear yellow lenses "sunglasses" as a decoration.
(7) Light blue, light pink and other lenses are also more decorative than practical lenses.
- General sports such as hiking, running, traveling, shopping, etc., can use light gray, gray, light orange lenses;
- River fishing, sea fishing, pool fishing, swimming, windsurfing, yachting, motorcycle, bicycle and other sports, you can choose light gray, brown,
- Blue and purple lenses are suitable for tennis, golf, shooting, archery, hunting, baseball.
Driving these sports that emphasize eyesight requirements, you can use brown, orange, light red, light orange lenses;
- Special venue activities, such as squash, skiing, skating, beach, volleyball, skydiving, you can choose light gray, gray, orange, transparent lenses.
For your life safety, it is not recommended to wear colored glasses in the following situations: driving at night and applying to industrial protection.
If you are involved in outdoor sports that are easily injured in the eye, you should choose the lens of the PC space lens, which is the world's most impact-resistant lens. This material is first used in aircraft portholes and bulletproof glass, impact resistance. 60 times more than ordinary glass, safely care for your eyes. This material is the thinnest lens in history.
If you like my sharing, you are welcome to join the ranks of TOREGE.